The year of the Teacher

Experiences teaching for a year in South Korea. Traveling the country and taking pictures everywhere.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Tim Hortons

Now Tim Hortons was never really a huge part of my daily life in Canada. When Craig's parents sent us Tim Hortons coffee for Xmas, we never really thought of making it; we didn't have a coffee maker, and it's probably not good for me to start drinking coffee again. But yesterday we bought the coffee maker to make use of the grinds. We made it this morning - and again this afternoon - sadly, we are hooked. I'm sad to say that 7 months into being here, I've unfortunately caved and now added Tim Hortons to the mental list of things I miss about Canada. (Although, Dad, your coffee is just as good as Tim Hortons', so I could just add "Dad's coffee" to the list, thus not admitting to being the stereotypical small town Canadian who's addicted to her Timmy's coffee and her "Rrrrrroll Up the Rrrrrim" cups)