The year of the Teacher

Experiences teaching for a year in South Korea. Traveling the country and taking pictures everywhere.

Friday, September 17, 2004

???


Matt, Blaine & Craig: Not your average teddy bear prize... (click to enlarge)

Here's one for the books:

Last night Craig, Blaine, Matt and I went out for drinks and met up with some women who used to teach at Swaton with Matt and Blaine. As we were walking home, I saw one of those machines that usually has stuffed animals in them...the ones where you put in a coin and grab the prizes; and if you can grab onto it with the claws, you can keep the prize. As I looked into the prize box, I couldn't help but be surprised to see prizes such as knifes and razors. My favourite was the big bottle of
whiskey. To think that anyone, any age could win these prizes....


The Whiskey (click to enlarge)

Toto, I don't think we're in Canada anymore...