The year of the Teacher

Experiences teaching for a year in South Korea. Traveling the country and taking pictures everywhere.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Links

It's a small world. Was randomly searching through blogs the other day and came across a blog by a fellow Stevensvillian. Clara and I had gone to school together since kindergarten and haven't seen each other since our RCBHS days; she reminded me that we even went to Girl Guides together (how I hated those blue tights). She's in Toronto now - I'll add her blog to my Links. These kind of finds just make my day.

I'm also adding Matt's page to my Links. He started his site when he began teaching in Korea; still keeps it up to date with his drawings. Recently posted pictures from his 2 month trek across China, Mongolia, and Russia. Amazing.