The year of the Teacher

Experiences teaching for a year in South Korea. Traveling the country and taking pictures everywhere.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Clock Boy

Daniel. Remember him? My clock-loving kindergarten? I don't have Daniel for homeroom anymore - but I still have his class for science and show and tell. Normally show and tell is boring with the girls bringing in one of their numerous stuffed animals, while the boys bring in the latest "yu-gi-yo" cards and toys. But Daniel... Oh Daniel .... First, he brought in a calender. Then an alarm clock. Then a stop watch. Then a cooking timer. I thought by this week he would have run out of clock/time things to bring in. How could I have doubted? - this week he brought in a sand clock, in addition to telling me exactly how long he's owned it and how old he was when he received it and how old the clock will be in the year 2010. I have about 15 show and tells left with that class (um... I'm not counting); I'm looking forward to seeing if Daniel can continue bringing in time-themed objects.