The year of the Teacher

Experiences teaching for a year in South Korea. Traveling the country and taking pictures everywhere.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Outback


Craig, me, Jung Kyung, Dave Posted by Hello(click to enlarge)

Lately, to beat the Sunday night blues, Craig, Dave and I started going out to a different restaurant every week for dinner and drinks. Tonight we invited Jung Kyung, a friend who lives in our apartment complex, and we all went to Outback Steakhouse, for a fine "Korean" meal. They took our picture and gave us each a copy. As you can see, Dave gave me a nice set of bunny ears. He was very proud of them, so I thought I'd mention it.

Been organizing my photos lately - I like this program from
flickr.com, so I've started putting all my photos on there. I'll be updating them over the next few weeks, and I'll add them to the My Flickr Photos link on the right.